UPDATED : March 31st, 2021
POSITIVE CHANGES TO OUR COVID-19 PLAN FOR RE-OPENING OUR CHURCH BUILDING
A Word From Our Pastors...
Dear Church Family,
We wanted to share with you a decision that was made last week in our Elder's meeting. As you know, since March of last year we have navigated through seeking to do what's best for our church family relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. In caring for one another we implemented various guidelines with the counsel of our Medical Team, CDC, State Guidelines, and Public School Guidelines. We will say that we have no regrets as to what we have done in seeking to keep our people safe. However, with the implementation of the vaccine and people building up antibodies, we have decided to make some changes.
Things that are going to stay the same for right now are:
1) Asking people to stay home if they are ill or to keep their child home if their child is ill, which we have encouraged all along.
2) We will still be encouraging washing of hands and the use of hand sanitizer.
3) We will still be maintaining the 6' guideline for distancing, however if people decide to hug one another, sit by one another, or shake hands, that is up to them. We are asking everyone to respect one another and do not hug someone or sit by them unless you already know it's ok or have asked.
4) We will continue not to pass materials through to people unless they are passed directly by individuals who are wearing a mask and have gloves or they have used hand sanitizer prior to passing the item to someone.
5) We will continue to be careful in sharing mics and other equipment.
Things that we are changing:
1) Effective Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021 we are making some changes in our mask wearing guidelines. The following will be the new guidelines:
While you are in the building, if you are standing and/or singing, you must have a mask on. If you are sitting and not singing, you may remove your mask until you stand and/or sing.
2) Effective Sunday, May 2, 2021 we are making wearing a mask optional. If you want to wear a mask, please do so. If you do not want to wear a mask that will be up to you. We ask that you respect everyone's personal decision and continue to follow the other guidelines as stated above.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
We are believing for our church family to be stronger, better connected, and flowing even more in the power of the Holy Spirit, seeing people saved, set free, and healed. We are looking for even more clarity in equipping and mentoring that our whole church body can mature into all that Jesus has for us.
[1 Chronicles 12:18 NIV] "Success, success to you, and success to those who help you, for your God will help you."
Pastors Perry, Lois, Tom, and Elders